"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth." ~ Deuteronomy14:2

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pleasant Stone Devotional Meditation: May 16

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye" ~ Psalm 32:8
If deep searching of these "blue stone" verses is to deepen our faith, read this one at least five or six times and read it slowly and confidently. Hear God say it to you. Each time you read it, you will be strengthened in the depths of your being. This is God speaking to us.


"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye."  Each one of us in each one of our sometimes confused "ways"? Yes. Each one of us can claim this amazing promise from the One who cannot lie!

God will instruct us. God will teach us. He will guide us with His own eye in the way He knows is the very best way for each one of us to go. This is too high for me. I [Eugenia Price, the author] cannot grasp it, but I can somehow understand it with my heart when I am willing to follow Him. When I am willing not only to know that He will guide me, but when I am willing to be guided.  When I am willing to "be not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding; whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle ..."

As I obey, I understand. And the more I learn of the very character of Jesus Christ, the more I am willing to obey.  God has not only promised to instruct and teach us in the way we should go, He became the way in Jesus Christ. Oneness with Christ will keep me on the way. He is the way. When I am one with Him, I am already there.



"... I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

No comments: